Some recent poetry and some news

Photo by Diane Elayne Dees

Here are a couple of my poems that have recently been published:

"Acidic Truth," in Willawaw Journal (click on page 8, then scroll to bottom of page)

"Meditation on Dusk" in EcoTheo Review

I also have poems forthcoming in Writers Resist, Amethyst Review and The Orchards Poetry Journal, and also the anthology, A Walk with Nature: Poetic Encounters that Nourish the Soul.

Also, the Origami Poems Project is publishing a microchap of four poems I wrote about a brief beach vacation I recently took on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. These microchaps can be downloaded from the Origami Poems Project site, which includes instructions for folding!

Comments

  1. That sounds like one dee-licious (Dees-licious?) tomato! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are wonderful--they make our summers tolerable.
    This is the second Creole tomato poem I've written; the other one is yet to be published.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment