Recently published poetry and Pushcart Prize nominations

Here are a couple of recently published poems:

"Prayer for Inflouresence," in Amethyst Review

"Self-Injury," in Snakeskin (click on the December issue, scroll down to my name, and click on the title of the poem)

Also, I have received two Pushcart Prize nominations for poetry, The Pushcart Prize: Best of the Small Presses, has been around since 1976. I have been nominated five times--four times for poetry and once for short fiction. It is always an honor to receive a nomination.

This year, my two nominated poems both have something to do with tennis! One is "Billie Jean King's Glasses," published in The New Verse News, and the other is "Playing Tennis with My Ex," published by Sparks of Calliope.

Coming soon is my Origami Poems Project microchap, "Beach Days."

Comments