Tiny books and other new publications

Many years ago, I was fortunate to have a poem (in tiny book form) published by Poems-For-All. I don't know why it took me so long to submit to Poems-For-All again, but I'm glad I did. I recently had two tiny (2 inch x 2 inch) books published by this project, whose mission is to publish poetry "scattered like seeds." 

One of my new books is a reprint, "Women Write Poems About Mrs. Woolf," which originally won The Binnacle's Editor's Prize. The other is my first and only acrostic poem, "Seven-Step Guide," which--having arrived in the mail today, in spooky fashion, when terrorists symbolically attempted to destroy democracy--is about fascism.

But these aren't my only recently published poems. Here are some others:

"The Weight," originally published in The Orchards, and "Winged Presence," originally published in Snakeskin, are included in the new anthology, Extreme Sonnets, edited by Beth Houston. 

"The Wisdom of Owls" was recently published in ONE ART.

Comments